miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Psychology


To be a psychologist you need a special ability to listen people and be interest in the human problems, I mean, problems of the society and the individual ones, and also be a person with an open mind. I think that you must enter to this career with these abilities. In other aspects you need a good capacity reading; I hope this skill can be learning during the first or second year.

Psychology is a social science, so is very important find in the program of the career subjects that can establish a connection with the deferments kinds of social sciences, like history, sociology or anthropology with psychology, so the student will be able to has an outlook of the social problems. The university gave to us this but in a incomplete way, because we have the subjects but this connection is missing. To this career is missing to better programs of final activities after the 4th year, is very clear that subjects in this year need more quality. But a good element in this university is that there is not doubt that here you can find an excellent social environment.

In this moment I feel that in the future I can develop the psychology in many ways an areas, in my case im very interesting in Social Psychology but first, I want learn things of all the areas to be a psychology with more knowledge.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario