miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Photographs =)


I love photographs and cameras, the capacity and ability they have to capture moments and show expressions, emotions, feelings, light and colors is fantastic, also in many opportunities when you look a photo you can be many time watching it and discovering the details that revels is real content. So photographs has an emotional and an esthetic value that make me be very interest on this.

This photograph was taken for me a year ago, I remember I was with my family in my aunt’s house, it was starting to get dark, I look outside and I saw a great view of Santiago and a beautiful sunset with big mountains in the background, so I decided go out with my camera and take the photo, I took a lot of pictures because the first ones seems to me to much blurred, the reason was that the scenery didn’t has the light necessary, and I didn’t had a tripod so I cant move myself and I have to be very calm.

The 4th or 5th attempt was the good one son I can finally take the photo without move myself, and I like pretty much the results because the lights of Santiago appears very little and the contrast between the mountain and the sky was very amazing to me. The panoramic and nice view of Santiago makes me think that is not a ugly city like I often think

Days after I show this picture to a good friend of my and he like it a lot, so this was his birthday gift.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario