martes, 15 de junio de 2010


My best friend is Daniela Chacón but everyone call her Dicha, We knew each other since 2001, the year that she enters to my class. We started to be best friends a year later and since that date until today we had never had a big argument, I think this is because we share many things like music, movies, literature, and taste in food and clothe and we both have relaxes personalities .

Like we love the same kind of music she´s an unconditional partner to go to concerts or just sing nice songs while we are doing anything, we also enjoy going to the same kind of places, and we love go to new and different parts of Santiago with 2 of our friends, Cami and Paulina (Who also appears in the picture). In winter vacations we used to go to the beach the four of us so this are moments that I always remembered.


Dicha study at the UMCE, so in this year, the first year that we are not studding together we try to make us a little time to have lunch together or just a minutes to drink a coffee and have a nice conversation.

She has a specially personality because she’s quiet an peaceful but she also is very funny and has an agile humor, she thinks pretty different to other people so that’s a characteristic that make us good friend

She’s always a connection with the earth for me, specially when I started to complicate myself with everything she always has a good advice for me. I think that this is a difference between us, that she’s more practical. But this difference make a good balance in a frienship.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario