jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

Black and withe.


Today I was looking the blog of Tomás, and I realized that he used his own name to give a title to his blog. The name of the site URL is Curicorlz, I think this is because he`s from Curicó so he like very much his city. The first impression that I have when I enter to Tomas’s blog is of sober, I mean that the colors his choose (black and white) are very subtlest and they are also very pretty (at least in my personal opinion). Anyway, I think that he can add a little more of color to create a nice contrast between black and some colors.

Within the nine posts of Tomás there is one that I like it very much, the name of this post is “A nice place” and that was the same tough that I have when I read it because he talk about a trip that he do with his family to a beach that is located far away of the human settlement, I love when he talks of the moon and the beautiful and fantastic view that this place has of it, this make me thought in the nice view that you can find on the field.
Well, there is also another thing that I like of this blog, this is the good pictures that Tomás always add to his post , I think he takes some dedication when he choose the picture. With regards to the grammatical and technique part I would say that he has a lot of abilities to develop ideas but sometimes He forgets to pay attention to the tenses, this is an aspect that I also do, so we both have to improve it.

3 comentarios:

  1. I also chose this blog, for the only reason that i liked a lot the pictures that tomas choose.
    I agree with all the things that you said about this blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You´re right! Tomas´ blog is very sober, but quite interest too. And it´s laways nice ton read something if beside there is a nice picture.
    Great review.
    Greetings,
    Victoria.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm agree with you about the psot of that beach he visited , when he talked to me about it i feel like know that wonderfull place.

    greetings
    bye !

    ResponderEliminar