jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

Problems in education-


We all know that education it’s an important topic for our society, since a long time ago people starting to debate about this, but Why its education a subject so important? I really think that a good education is a human right and has many relevance because the education it’s the base of the life, I mean that the big social differences are (in many cases) provoked by the good or bad education that people received in their life. According to this, we can say that In Chile there is a big difference between private and state schools, because the private school put emphasize in the quality of the education so they cost more than others schools , But not everyone can paid for this, so the great majority of people send their kids to state school that sometimes are not dedicated to give theirs students the best education. In my case, I studied on a private school so I think I received a rather good education.
With the universities the situation it’s the opposite, Public universities are better than privates (in the majority of the cases)But a big percent of students who can enter to the university (and improve their quality of life) became form private school, so in this way it’s the same. Like I said, I think this an important topic and people , especially for students who are always doing demonstration about the subject , but I’m not sure about the real attention that the government is putting on this-

8 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, i think that is really unfair what happened with the universities and the state eduction.

    Its a really good point to look at.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i also think that education makes the difference on this days! and it should have the attention that it deserves...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This situation is a defy for us... future profesionals, the education is a important topic that we must solve...

    I like your post...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i'm agree with you. Education it's the most important topic and could be a liberation tool for the society. !!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yes I think you`re right , the education can make the difference and help to improove people life.

    see you (:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It is very certain. In my opinion the education this lost one.
    They give desire to cry!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. the governmet? No attention whatsoever!! I'd say. What is more, with the new government the attention is paid on the policeforce to do their job and supress students not to express themselves freely.so "everything is nice and calm" The way we like it in Chile. oops!!

    ResponderEliminar