jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

BBC

Today in my English class I have to visited an internet page, is name is BBC. At first, I thought it will be very boring but when I started to look around this page I realize that this is a really good page to learning english because it’s very didactic and it has a lot of exercises and quizzes about grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. This can really help people who are learning english and it becomes in a good tool that anyone can use in any time.

I started listening something called “Face up to phrasals” I linked that page and suddenly appears a lot of series divided on episodes, so I clicked on one of the series is name was “Fred and Betty, Is this the end?” it was around ten episodes of a story about a couple that have been dating for many time and one day they have a big fight. This serie was funny but when I saw all the episodes I thought that the end was very boring.
So, I change the link and I started to play on “Grammar challenge”, an interesting and funny play. Maybe I will play it again in a future.

4 comentarios:

  1. Yeah.. you are wright. This website can help many people who want to learn English, but not have enought money

    ResponderEliminar
  2. “Fred and Betty, Is this the end?” This serie was funny but when I saw the episodies

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It seems like you see the website in a better way than I because I missed the game and the section you talk about, sounds great,

    take care :p

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi rocio =)

    I think you did more activities on the page than me , i didn't see the serie :S
    but all the way it's a really interesting website =)
    see you !

    ResponderEliminar