jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Cinema Paradiso, an excellent film =)


I like pretty much the films, so in this occasion it’s a little difficult to me choose only one , but definitely one of my favorites movies is “Cinema Paradiso” directed in 1988 by Giuseppe Tornatore an Italian director (Who also written the film) . The first time I saw this movie was at school in my language class when I was 14 years.
The plot its writing like a “raconto” so that’s an element who keeps you interested during the movie. The things that I most liked of the movie was the special and lovely personality of the kid in the story, called Toto who loves films and has an innocent way to see the cinema and all the magic there is behind this. Later Toto starting to work at the cinema but when he grow up felt the need to look for his dreams, so Toto left his town and his family, This scene moved my feelings in a great way.
The sound tracks it’s an important element in the cinema, that in many cases establish a big difference between two movies with good plots, and “Cinema Paradiso” has a wonderful soundtrack, composed by an excellent musician, Ennio Morricone.

So, liked I said this movie is very emotional and every time I see it I have the same feeling of happiness and commotion that I felt the first time.

5 comentarios:

  1. Reciently I see this film again in my house. It's wonderfull!!! The photograph it's really goog, the history is good related too.
    I'm agree with you about the special personality of the kid in the story.

    Bye!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!!

    I love this film!!
    Is a very beautiful history.
    The part I liked, was when show the scenes of people kissing. Vey nice.
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi rocio :P

    I never really see this movie, I just know it by name, after your descrption I think I wll see it soon, sounds like a great movie, so thanks for talk about it.

    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi =)
    i haven't see this movie, but it should be good, a brave boy . When I want too see a movie i'll remember it.

    see you tomorrow =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, I haven`t seen that movie. Looks like a cute story. Maybe some day see it.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar