sábado, 8 de mayo de 2010

Deep and simply as Benedetti.



Well, today I have to write about an important person, I mean, about a person who I admire in some way. So like I’m very interesting in literature I’m going to talk about Mario Benedetti, He was a Uruguayan writer who wrote poetry, novels, plays, essays, political articles, and polemical songs and also short stories. He was one of the most representative author of the "Generation of 1945".

He died on May 17, 2009 in his house in Montevideo.

With his political articles he can show is socials preoccupation, whit his narrative he captured all the idiosyncrasies of the Uruguayan middle class, and with his poetry he displayed the creative and delicate of his work.

I think that the things that I most admire of him, are his simply but deep sense to write about daily things as love, kids, friends or just life, so for this reason Benedetti is a writer who can touch to every person.

There’s a short story that I like very much, and is name is “Esa boca” and is about a kid who wanted to go to the circum and see the clowns, but when they parents decided to take him, He found the real lines of expression of sadness in the clown´s mouth.
Ps. If you have some time to read, will always be a nice poem form Mario that you can enjoy =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario