jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

In the south.


I`d like to talk about a nice and special place in Chile, this is National Park Conguillio and it`s located in the IX region of Chile. The name of the park has relation with the native language of this area, the Mapudungun, so Conguillio means water with pine nut .In this park there´s an important native wood, and here you can find Alerces, millenary Araucarias, Robles, Coigües, etc. You can enjoy too a privileged view of the Llaima Volcano, see the wonderful lakes like “Laguna arcoíris” or “Laguna Verde” and you can also swim on the Conguillio Lake like I did. This is a perfect place to take pictures, to walk around the nature and breathe the south air.


I think this is one of the most beautiful places in our country because the peaceful that the nature transmitted is incredible, I believe that in the south of Chile you can feel the nature and the green on it with all their intensity trough the trees, the rain, the lakes, the flowers and the few intervention of the man. I feel a huge happiness when I´m in the south.


The first time that I went there I was very little, maybe 3 or 4 years and I went with my family for holidays, the last time that I went was on February, 2009. I would like come back to this place and to the south in general.
This picture shows an Araucaria, and in the background you can see the Conguillio Lake and the mountains around it.

3 comentarios:

  1. Yes, Rocio, I'm agree with you. This park it's amazing!!! The nationals parks in general are great! I will like know more parks like this

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi , i have heard about this places before and read what you write make me feel sure that the wonder of it . I'm agree with you about the peaceful that we can find in the nature and in the beatufil of the south of chile (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi (:
    I've never went to Conguillio, sounds really nice, I love the south but also the north, I think it's a real luck we have the both in one country, if i have the opportunity, I would go :P.

    see you

    ResponderEliminar