miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

A new and strange term



I would say that I dont have many academic expectation about this new term because is too short and the subjects that I`m taking are too boring like Introduction to the Psychologycal evaluation or Cognitive neuroscience. I know that this sounds very pessimist but it`s difficult form me go back to class afther six month on strike learning and doing more intresting things that are more usefull for life.




Apart from that, having class in summer makes me feel automatically tired. The idea of take a test a day after new year its sad and I can`t imagine the suffocating warm in the classroom




Anyway, I prefer to think that this two months will be past as fast is possible and all the time that we were on strike was necessary for a incipient construction for this student movement.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario