miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Music! (:



When I’m at home studing, doing the cleaning, resting or cooking, also when I go out and I'm in the metro or walking by the street: music is a very important part of my life and of each situation. The differents melodies can be a company that later, when you are older will be part of your memories.


I like a wide range ol music, like cumbia, hip-hop, trova, blues, reggae, and argentine rock specially the 80’s and 90’s like Charly garcia and Fito Paéz. I like this music because have a great rithym and content in the lyrics and also because when I was a child mi Dad used to listened this music, so my first memory of learning a song is “11 y 6” by Fito Páez. I think all kind of music is valuable althought there is some music that I’don’t listen like Pop music, or heavy metall beacause It doesn’t transmit anything.


My music resources are internet (specially blogs) and a little collection of cd’s that I buy once in Argentina or that I buy when they are sheaper. Also, I loved concerts (massive or more private) I remember a great concert in the 2008 called “Salvador Allende, cien años, mil sueños”.
I don’t know how to play any instrument, this is very sad because I love singing with my friends and their guitars or just in the shower.For me, the importance of the music is the ability to transmited, share feelings and be part of your memory.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario